Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Couple Things

Sergio and I finally found a church to go to here in Maryland. One of the Chaplain's Assistants at work told Serg about the church he attends, so we decided to check it out. We loved it. The people were friendly and most importantly the message was great. I thank God for reaching down and showing us where we were supposed to go. If God wants you somewhere, you'll get there. Here is the link to our new church!
Severn Run

I found this little guy outside my front door and I had to run upstairs and grab my camera. I despise bugs, but looking at this photo, all I can think is what an amazing creature God made. In all it's grossness, somehow its still beautiful!

Last but not least, we will be out of town this weekend. We're going to New York to visit my other Grandpa. I wanted to thank our awesome neighbor! She ALWAYS takes such good care of MacKenzie and while we're away I never have to worry about whats going on at home. Plus we like her because we have the same views on A LOT of different things; politics, people and God. We're blessed to have met such an awesome woman! Thanks June!! :)


No comments: