Tuesday, March 24, 2009

If you could, say a little prayer for Serg

Things have been pretty hectic here the past couple of days in preparation of the move and then yesterday there were some problems at his work. They were never resolved and now as I type this he is on his way TDY to CA (He got about 12 hours notice he was going). We were supposed to be preparing the house for the Realtor who is coming on Wednesday. He won't say anything but I think he's a little stressed and worried about me having to handle everything at home alone. If you have a chance, could you just pray that his working environment improves and that his boss can gain some understanding before he leaves. I know he only has a few weeks left, I just wish it wasn't on bad terms. He is such a reliable, hardworking man, and it hurts him a lot for his character to be questioned....

1 comment:

Malibu Niki said...

I'm sorry he's having problems, but it just reinforces that you guys are making the right decision, right? Sometimes the best thing to do is to just smile and say goodbye. I'm running into a similar situation over here...