Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Meg's in Florida

Outside the Airport
I couldn't be more proud of my sister! At the beginning of the school year, Megann signed up to take an EDUCATIONAL trip with a teacher (not a fun, wild class trip) to Florida(scheduled for the end of the school year). She had never flown before and was going with people she barely knew. I just think it's really brave of her, especially knowing how shy she is!

Well the time came for her trip and we dropped her off at the airport yesterday. My mom talked to her last night and she is having a good time so far. She absolutely loved the flight! She is going to be really busy for the next couple days, and will be home late Saturday night. I know they planned to swim with manatees, learn to snorkel and swim with dolphins. This is such an amazing opportunity for her!

No comments: