Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Product Review:

Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets
I saw a commercial for these a few weeks ago, had a chance to try them yesterday (I got the spring scent and loved it!). Instead of having to buy detergent, fabric softener and static cling sheets separately … and adding them in at different times … this product allows you to use all three at once.

The sheets have concentrated detergent, fabric softener and anti-static formula on this one rather thick sheet. All you have to do is throw it in with your wash and then toss that same sheet into the dryer with your clothes.

The clothes were clean, soft and free of static cling. The whole thing was very simple. No measuring, no adding liquid and no mess. I don't think it costs too much more than buying all three separate products, and it sure beats storing it all, in my tiny laundry room! Also, it will be great any time Serg has to do laundry, whenever that is! :)

1 comment:

Silvia said...

Hey I use those detergent cloths too, and love them, just last week I purchased 8 of them, Walgreens had them on sale for $6 and also buy one get one free, so I used my 2 dollar coupons and ended up paying $2.50 for each. I wanted to go back Saturday for more, but didn't get a chance.