Monday, March 22, 2010

First Purchases for Our Boy

Cutest shoes ever!
His Room (my cousin gave us the rug, which looks great!)

As if its any surprise, the "theme" of the baby room will be baseball. I'll let you decide who picked that :). We went out this weekend and made our first purchases for him. I really hope this kid likes baseball or Daddy might have a heart attack! :) This weekend we also cleaned out our spare room that will be the baby room. It's just starting to hit me that we're having a baby. It seems like it's happening to someone else, but I'm sure once he's here we won't be able to imagine a time without him. Seeing a room in our home, starting to look like a kid room both terrifies me and excites me! It's such a blessing from God and we're both so excited that it's our turn :)!

No comments: