Saturday, June 7, 2008

Grilll Masta.....



Today I went to a framing class to learn to....frame. I had a great time! I went in with just a 5x7 picture and we did the rest in the class. We cut the wood and glued together the frame, cut the glass and cut both mats. It was awesome. *hint hint* if you need any framing done....you can come to me! :)
While I was gone, Serg went to the store and got us a brand new grill and table set. This is the first place that we've lived that we've actually had the room to have them! Last night we went to the store and bought a bunch of food to grill with! For our first grilled meal I made steak kabobs, potatoes and corn on the cob. Let's just say dinner was delicious! To quote Serg..."I don't even need A-1 on this steak its so awesome!". And Serg LOVES A-1. I've included a picture of our food on the grill and Serg sitting down to eat. We'll have to plan a time for everyone to come up and grilllll with us! :D I hope everyone is doing good...and to all of our family and friends in VA I hope you're not melting. This heat is ridiculous! Texas family....you are insane, I can't handle this!

No comments: