Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Under Contract!

Well I have good news to report….we have a ratified contract on a house! Here’s the story:

Last Wednesday, after waiting 3 weeks to hear back on the 1st contract we wrote, my cousin Liz called me and told me that a house right by her that went up on the market. She sent pictures via text message and gave me the phone number of the listing agent. I called the company and as they told me about the house, I thought for sure it would be too much. To my surprise it was exactly how much we were approved for! We went and saw it that night and 6 days later we have a ratified contract! I honestly feel that God led us to this property. Everything has worked out perfectly and has been very easy. In saying that, we haven’t closed yet, so we still need prayers that nothing comes up and that there are no problems! We are scheduled to close on the property September 30th.

Here are the stats:

  • 3 Bedrooms
  • 2 Full Bathrooms
  • 2 Levels
  • 2 Acre Lot
  • 2 Car Carport
plus....They are updating the entire inside of the house...new kitchen, new bathrooms, new paint and floors, and a totally re-done basement. We are excited to take the next step as a couple and are blessed that God has given us so much! Thank you for all the well wishes and prayers! Hopefully in a couple of months we'll be already for guests!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Congratulations Katelyn!! We can't wait to see pictures!

Silvia Fuentes said...

We have got to take you up on your offer to go and visit you guys, but we are still not flying!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Sorry I have not been able to keep up with everything, but you and sergio are always in my prayers! Talk soon, take care. Big hugs from Texas! XOXO Melina