Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Update

Wow...I haven't posted in awhile. I wanted to add an update with everything that has been going on with us. I don't know if I ever posted anything about getting a second job but for the time being I've been working 6-7 days a week. When I get home or get a day off, blogging is honestly the last thing on my mind. With that, Serg and I have both been doing really good. Closing on the house has been pushed back a week, but everything on our side is done and we should close no later than Oct. 15, but probably closer to the 7th. Please keep praying for the house and that everything goes smoothly. We are planning on a house warming party sometime towards the end of October, so look out for dates for that. I think that's all the updates for now. I'll try to update more often but with work, packing and moving it may be hard!

Love you all!
Kate

No comments: