Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall Wedding

The wedding party
Mom and Dad <3
My cousin Ashley and my sister Megann
Grant.
Serg and my cousin-in-law Randy
Cameron, Megann and Sergio

Mom and Gillie
Cam and the Groom, my cousin Tim
Cam, Tim and Meg
Megann, Me, Brittani, Cam, Tim, Ash, Joey, Katy, Kyle, Justin and Grandpa
(all cousins except for Brit, Katy and Kyle)
Me and Meg
Our Family <3
Serg, Me, Dad, Meg, Mom, Cam and Brit
Grandpa and Ash
Cam and Brit
Luke and Serg
On Saturday Sergio and I attended my cousin Tim's wedding at Lansdowne Resort in Leesburg, VA. Sergio was their photographer. We had a really great time and the wedding was beautiful! Family from New York came down and it was great visiting! The best part of the night had to be the dance off between my brother and his friend. The entire place was laughing so hard!!

Congratulations Tim and Wes, we wish you all the best!!

1 comment:

Silvia Fuentes said...

Your brother in the Marine uniform reminds me so much of the guy who comes out on Army Wives, he just became a recruiter on the show, married to the blonde girl with 2 kids. I can't remember his name, and that is cause I watch the show all the time.