Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's coming along....

Hopefully by the end of next week this will be us. We got our lease extended by a week since closing got pushed back, and now we're scheduled to be out no later than the 15th. The only thing they have left to complete is replacing the windows. I have faith that the Lord will work everything out for us. Although I'm normally a "stress bucket" as most of my family is, I think I've done surprisingly well throughout this whole process. I am confident that I feel no stress because in the beginning I prayed that God would take everything from me, all my stress and my need to control things. It's been a great process and I'm hoping that it ends smoothly and without problems, but then again, whoever wishes for problems? As soon as we settle I will post pictures, but I don't want to jinx anything just yet.

No comments: