Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Little Bean "er"

Due Date: September 3, 2010
Well currently I'm at 8 weeks, 2 days. This ultrasound photo was taken at 7 weeks, 4 days. We won't know whether its a boy or girl until end of March to the middle of April. I am hoping for a girl and Serg is hoping for a boy and although we've started talking about names, we can't decide on anything! Good thing we have 8 more months! :) Everything has been going great for me. No morning sickness, I've just been extremely tired. In typical fashion, Serg can't wait and I'm worrying. I'm excited, just nervous about what a big change it will bring to our lives. My next appointment is in the middle of February and we're hoping to hear the heartbeat for the first time :)

1 comment:

John and Leah Roehl said...

Congrats! What a blessing! Do keepus updated! Our own twins are due about the time you find our the gender of your perculating punk...stay healthy!