Sunday, January 24, 2010

Update!

Wow, I've gotten pretty bad at this! To say that I'm too busy would be a lie, although the last month and a half has been pretty busy including Christmas and a trip to Texas. I guess the most notable happening in our lives is that I found out I was pregnant on Dec. 23. I wrapped up the positive test for Serg and had him open it when he got home from work. When he saw it, he teared up and all he could say was "I'm holding you're pee stick..." haha...men :) We were able to surprise our parents and family for Christmas. What a Christmas blessing! Other than that, Christmas went well. I really enjoyed spending time with the family. I promise to try to update this more often....even though my life is about to get even busier :)

Love you all,
Kate

No comments: