Monday, April 21, 2008

House Hunting and Party Planning

Well this weekend Serg and I found a house that we really like! We are hoping to put in the lease application early this week. They still have to process the application and run a credit check but we're praying that we get this one. If God wants us there, we will get it. If not then there is some other home that's better for us. We will keep you all updated!
I also have been working on the surprise graduation party for my brother! I ordered the sign this weekend and am going to get the invitations I designed printed tonight. Hopefully I'll have them in the mail tomorrow. It seems like time is flying. There is only 1 month until his graduation!
May is going to be such a crazy month for us; Serg starts a new job, moving, birthdays, traveling to South Carolina and then his party. Wooooo, the summer will be here before we know it.

Have a great week!

P.S. Rangel/Fuentes family we should be making the trip to Texas the second weekend of July. Serg will be celebrating his 10 year high school reunion!

No comments: