Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Our Weekend

Virginia State Flower, the Dogwood
Ladybugs are my very favorite! They are my lucky charm!

Serg and I went with my parents this weekend to look for a new home in Maryland. We are only going to be renting, since the orders are for 1 year but we are looking to upgrade to a townhouse. We found one that we really like, with a great yard for MacKenzie but before we make a decision we want to look at a few more. We have decided though that we like the Odenton area, right outside the main gate. Serg will only have a 1 mile commute; a big change from his 20+ mile commute now! We should be going again this Saturday and I hope that we can finalize a lease soon. Once we find a place I will post a few photos. I've included some photos of pictures I took this weekend. I love spring!

No comments: