Saturday, May 31, 2008

JEEPIN!!






On Friday, my parents and my brother and sister came up to our new house to spend the night so we could go 4 wheeling this morning. It was awesome! My brother leaves again on Monday so it was especially nice to have the whole family together. I made one of his favorite meals for dinner and we took photos of him in all his Marine uniforms after we ate. I woke up early and cooked breakfast for everyone, then we were off. All of us had such a great time. I was totally surprised at how much Mom and Dad enjoyed it too. I wouldn't be surprised if "Craig" had one of his own jeeps by next weekend! haha! I've attached some photos (Serg - yellow, Cam - blue). It got just a little bit muddy! :D Thank you family for such an awesome day...I love being with each and every one of you!

No comments: