Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Update on....Everything

This month has been crazy to say the least. My last day of work is Friday. Sergio is working full time at Fort Meade, so he's only coming home a few nights a week. I'm left to pack the house up. I'm not very good at that but it is what it is. Come Saturday we'll be Marylander's....haha I think I just made that word up. I don't know what people from Maryland are called. We have family and friends helping us move, thank God for all of them! Serg and I don't think we have that much stuff but I'm sure after loading it then unloading it...it will seem like a lot! We're praying for good weather too! I'll try to post pictures of the new place early next week. Then on Tuesday we leave for South Carolina. I'm already feeling so many different emotions that next week will be emotionally draining. I just can't wait though. I've missed him so much!
Well thats all for now.....I hope that you all are having a great Tuesday. God bless each and everyone of you! We love you!

No comments: