Friday, May 1, 2009

My Ancestors


My Grandpa Carpenter in the Army during WW2 and him below at 1 1/2 years old
Sergio's Mom's Family

Top row: Ezequiel, Eduvigues, Irene, David, Israel, Maria and Adela
Middle row: Alfonso, Elvira, Ismael, Grandma Guadalupe Fuentes, Enrique, Grandpa Guadalupe Fuentes, Lupita and Richard
Front row: Rudolpho, Marcos and Sergio's Mom Edubina

I've always been interested in finding the history of my family and recently I signed up Ancestry.com and committed myself to going back as far as possible. I've had tons of help from my Grandma and Dad and Serg's aunts have been wonderful in finding me old photos! There are definitely highs and lows, I get very frustrated when I hit a wall, but it's all worth it when I catch a break. Since the Fuentes reunion is 3 short weeks away I'm making a huge push to get a nice binder together for them. I will continue on with all 4 families, the Bickford's, Carpenter's, Fuentes and Rangel's. Anyone that wants access just ask!

No comments: