Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New York Trip!

First Time Fishing
Being silly....First Catch!!Jacob, Ava, Gillian, Jasmine and Colton
Jake with "binockleers"
Cooking a hot dog on the open fire
Me and My Cousin Ashley
Making Smores :)
Serg...jumping off the tree
Aunt Debbie, Aunt Cap, Mom, Ash, Me, Aunt Trish and Liz
Funny Faces....Ash, Me and Aunt Trish
Jasmine, Jake, Ava, Colt, Gil, Mom and Aunt Debbie
Family.
Grandpa, Aunt Cap, Uncle Dave, Uncle John, Aunt Trish and MomStrike a pose!
Sisters <3Mom and Dad
Liz, Uncle Dave, Uncle Scott and Me
Me and Jake
Ash and MomMom and AvaAva and SergAll worn out!

This past weekend Sergio and I went to Port Jervis, Ny to my Grandfather's house. He lives on top of a mountain with rights to a little lake behind his house. We got to see most of my cousins and all by 2 of my aunts and uncles. We had a really great time! Sergio got to fish for the first time, and even caught a fish! I helped Jake roast a hot dog on a open fire and then we did smores! It was great to see all the family again! Can't wait until next year!

1 comment:

D&D Bickford said...

Heya there! Just stopping by to check out the pics I knew you two would post expeditiously! They look nice!! It was great to see everyone again, and we are both glad that your trip up was safe ~ enjoy the rest of summer, and we're looking forward to next time. XXOXO, Aunt Debb & Uncle Dave