Friday, August 6, 2010

36 Week Ultrasound

Well this morning we had our 36 week ultrasound. He is now 6lbs. 6 oz. and is in the 72% for his gestational age. He is measuring 36 weeks and 3 days, so he has really evened out. I'm guessing that the tech was right at the last appointment when she said he may be big because he is going through a growth spurt. I must say I'm relieved! They also said that he has a full head of hair and that it's pretty long! I'm wondering if he will make it to his 1st birthday for his 1st haircut. I have been having pains throughout the day today and am hoping that this isn't the start of labor! I have 4 weeks to go and my brother's wedding tomorrow! I am ready to get his huge booty (just like his Daddy) out of my ribcage! The first picture is a pretty good profile shot and I think looks just like Serg and the second one is pretty creepy and makes him look like a skeleton! We're both excited to see what he will be like and what he will look like. It's so hard to believe that we have about 28 days left and then we will be parents....wow.

No comments: