Monday, August 9, 2010

My Brothers Wedding

Dad, Cam and Mom
Serg, Me, Cam, Meg, Mom and Dad
Serg, Cam and Dad....the men of the family
Serg, Me and Baby
The Handsome Groom
Groomsman....Kyle, Serg, Brad, Grant, Dad and Noah
Mr. and Mrs. Cameron Carpenter....I have a new sister-in-law!
4 out of the 8 Bickford Kids...Uncle Dave, Mom, Aunt Trish and Aunt Cathy
Cutting the cake!
Tom Church, Mom, Nick Lannan, Megann
Couple's first dance
Mom and Serg
Mother/Son Dance
Meg and Serg
Meg, my cousin Ashley and Lannan
Lannan, Meg, Ash and Church
Meg, my cousin Sam, Aunt Trish and Ashley
My beautiful Mom and handsome Dad! <3
Jasmine and Megann
Church, Serg and Lannan
Megann, Church, Serg and Lannan
On Saturday my brother got married! The wedding was so beautiful and couldn't have been better. We had such a good time!! I'm so happy for them!

No comments: